The Warne 20MOA Extended Skeletonized MSR Mount offers 20 MOA built-in slope for long range precision shooting. This allows additional elevation adjustment in your optic when shooting ranges over 600 yards. The LR-SKEL Mount is CNC precision machined from 6061 aluminum and has reduce the weight by over 30 percent, compared to the R.A.M.P. Mount by utilizing a skeletonized body and ring caps. The LR-SKEL provides an additional inch of forward cantilever, compared to the original SKEL Mount to provide proper eye relief when using scopes with large eye boxes and gives extra space behind the mount for accessories like the Warne A645 45 side mount adapter.
- 20 MOA built-in for precision long range adjustments
- Lightweight, skeletonized aluminum body and caps to reduce overall weight without sacrificing reliability in Matte Black
- #8 Torx style fasteners with steel threaded inserts to prevent stripping
- Extended design provides over 2 inches of forward cantilever for additional eye relief
- Places your optic at the Ideal Height for MSR and similar platforms
- Dual 0.5 inch tactical nut attachment; 65 in per lb of torque is recommended
- Fits 30 mm scopes