With AMK QuickClot Gauze 3 inch x 2 ft, you have the power to stop bleeding in the palm of your hand. Tested and proven through years of combat use by the U.S. Military, QuikClot can be depended on to save time when every second counts. The hemostatic gauze works on contact to stop bleeding by accelerating your body's natural clotting process, clotting blood five times faster. QuikClot Gauze is impregnated with kaolin, a naturally-occurring mineral proven to be effective as a hemostatic agent. Inorganic and inert, kaolin is non-allergenic, making it safe and effective to use. This extremely absorbent 3 inch x 24 inch gauze is flexible and pliable, easily contouring to wounds. Make QuikClot a part of your trauma pack or first aid kit so you're prepared when emergencies occur.
- Stop Bleeding Fast: Acts on contact to stop bleeding 5X faster; Impregnated with kaolin, a mineral that accelerates the natural clotting process
- Trusted by Professionals: Years of proven effectiveness in combat and recommended by TCCC guidelines for use by all branches of the US military
- Safe and Effective: Kaolin is an inert, non-allergen mineral and is an effective clotting agent that has no botanicals and no animal or human proteins
- Easy to Use: Act quickly with confidence in emergencies
- QuikClot Clotting Gauze easily conforms to wounds, position gauze over source of the bleeding and apply pressure
- Portable and Convenient: Be prepared wherever you go with this lightweight, extremely compact hemostatic dressing
- Add it to your trauma kit, glove box, emergency medical kit, range bag, first responder kit, or purse