World-class walleye fishermen have long known the benefits of fishing with Mepps spinners and spoons. Walleye, by nature, are night feeders but dont be lulled into thinking this is the only time to fish them. Water color has a definite effect on the feeding habits of the walleye. Many lakes are dark water lakes. High noon is a good time to fish for walleyes in these waters. When fishing from a boat, anchor on either side of a channel and cast into it. Walleyes are basically bottom feeders, but dont ignore those fish that suspend over drop-offs in deep lakes. Some of the best summer walleye fishing is provided by suspended fish. Try trolling for them with the #0 Syclops, #2 Aglia Long Mino or #3 Comet Mino in this kit. Don't lose patience. Walleyes are a schooling fish and can move in at any time.
- Solid brass bodies
- Spinner blades are silver or gold plated, copper, or polished brass
- Beads are hand-turned on a lathe to resist chipping and cracking
- Flexible vinyl decals are silk screed with UV inks to resist fading
- Hand assembled in the U.S.A.
- Mepps quality throughout
- NOTE: Due to ongoing research, lure components may differ slightly from those pictured or described