Hogues HandALL series grips are a simple and inexpensive way to tremendously improve shooting comfort, accuracy and control. HandALL grip sleeves are scientifically designed and patented with a unique shape that hugs the contours of your firearm. This exclusive form provides a tight fit with no loose spots, resulting in the most secure fit possible. HandALLs are molded from soft, yet durable, modern rubber and are designed to fit snugly on an array of handguns. HandALL features include strategically designed proportioned finger grooves that position the hand naturally upon the draw. Hogues distinctive Cobblestone texturing provides an efficient, non-slip, non-irritating stippling pattern across the surface of the grip sleeve. Finally, the addition of ambidextrous palm swells result in a secure and safe grip paired with the ultimate sense of comfort. The Hogue HandALL Hybrid's patented design includes a molded-in element that engages to the grip frame to prevent any unwanted movement.
- HandAll Beavertail grip sleeve designed to fit Ruger LCP II
- Finger grooves naturally position fingers for optimal grip
- Gentle palm swells fit comfortably in the hand
- Beavertail cushions the hand on recoil and offers increased hand comfort higher on the grip
- Designed for a tight and secure fit engaging with the texture and contours of the firearms frame